Release of Personal Information
Any current or former member of the College, or applicant, may access any personal information we have on file for them. This includes public documents and ones you sent us.
We will make every effort to respond to your request within 30 days.
In some cases, access to personal information may be denied or only partially granted when:
- the information contains references to other individuals and cannot be separated from that information
- providing the information is prohibitively expensive
- doing so may result in significant harm to the person requesting access, or to a third party
- the information was collected or created in the course of an inspection, investigation, inquiry, assessment or similar procedure authorized by law
- the College did not create the document, and only the organization that did so can issue a copy
- disclosure may defeat the purpose for which the information was collected
- the information cannot be disclosed for legal, security, or commercial propriety reasons
- the information is subject to legal or other privilege
- the information was created during the course of a formal dispute resolution process
- the request is frivolous or vexatious, or is otherwise an abuse of process.
If your application is denied, we will notify you of the reasons and provide any applicable refund.