Self-serve options available online for College members, applicants, and third parties
December 23 2022
Ontario Certified Teachers and individuals who have applied for College certification have access to a range of convenient online services via their College account.
Please use the following self-serve options:
- to access your personalized account, click My Account.
- to check the status of your application, click Check Application Status and read How to Apply (phone agents have no more information than what's available online).
- to pay your membership fees, please pay here.
- to print your Professional Designation document.
- to upload documents directly into our systems (for applicants, members and third parties who need to send a document to the College).
- to reset College accounts via SMS text message or email
- for internationally educated teacher applicants, please read How to Apply.
If you cannot scan and submit a document electronically, hard copies can be deposited in the College’s drop box, located behind our office at 101 Bloor Street West, off St. Thomas Street. You can also drop your library materials in the College's drop box (but no other documents).
For additional questions, please contact Client Services at 416.961.8800 or toll-free (Canada and U.S.A.) at 1.888.534.2222. Our call centre is open from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Please note: Documents and payments are not accepted in person. Alternatively, you can mail or courier documents to:
Ontario College of Teachers
101 Bloor Street West
For more information, please refer to our frequently asked questions (FAQs).